As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Self Motivation

Strength doesnt come from what you can do. Strength comes from overcoming the things you thought...Always believe in yourself.
Love this. :)

Great quote
..:)work for success
 stressDream big!
Work for a cause not for applause...If you want something...Do the best
Destiny Is A Decision #destinyAbraham LIncoln
The foundation of success is not a set of achievements or a combination of external factors; it is a mindset.  Success is an attitude that comes from a framework of powerful beliefs and empowering thoughts.  Because what you think and believe about your life largely determines how you feel (your attitude), what actions you take (your behavior), and what you achieve (the end result.)
Not even our troubles.Exercise Motivational Quotes
Sometimes even us "fierce folk" need to pep talk ourselves and hence why I love Pinterest.  A scroll down Pinterest's quotes section and I'm refreshed, reminded, rejuvenated and revived... ready to take on whatever anyone has to throw at me.

No comments: